Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10, 2011-Happy Anniversary!




Today is our 7 year wedding anniversary. We celebrated with a little weekend staycation at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando. It was fun, relaxing, and nice to get away.
It's amazing how much happens in 7 years. I am thankful that I continue to have Anthony by my side through the good, the bad, and the in-between! He is a wonderful husband and Dad. So fun and supportive.
We showed Bella our wedding video today for the first time. She had a lot of questions wanting to know who certain people were and why other people weren't there. She also commented that she did not like my veil! Out of the mouth of babes!
She was so surprised to see Knightro show up at our reception as well!
All I know is that our wedding day was one of the best days of my life, and I am so happy to be spending my life with Anthony. Each new day is an adventure and we have each other to get us through it. He has been my rock and stood by my side through the bad, and is there for a great laugh with the good! He has given me two beautiful daughters and I thank God everyday he put him in my path.
Happy Anniversary Anthony, I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy wedding anniversary!
Vaccum Cleaners

Related Posts with Thumbnails